Monday 10 February 2014

The Birthday Girl...



There was once a girl.. who tended to be quite.. who spoke to none.. 
But when someone tried to approach her and talk to her, she immediately opens up and tells whatever is in her mind.....

She was a beautiful girl, with a high spirit..
She was a girl who was always positive, Nothing stopped her from achieving whatever is in her mind..


She loved, laughed, cried, with no fear of people's eyes..
To be her friend, is such an honor..

and just wanting to be her friend is another honor...


She is a person who is always loyal, a person who never forgets, a person who always stays by your side, even if time changed, and people changer, she never leaves, she is always around...

A friend like her you should never lose..
A friend like her is a one in a life...
A friend like her is a true friend who never leaves, a friend who forgives, a friend who protects, a friend who loves, and lastly, a friend who you can always trust..



Yes... That's you "Sokii", you are the one, you are the one who didn't forget me once, even thought I didn't even talk to you ,,, even thought I wasn't able to meet you... but you didn't leave, you stayed by my side till the end,, and you still are by my side,,, you never left ... that's why you are a best friend..

forgive me for my mistakes..
forgive me for my stupid words..
forgive me for everything I have done wrong towards you..
because  that was a foolish thing from me to do..


Happy birthday my friend.. Lets hope all your days are beautiful as today ... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment